JS Bach - In Dulci Jubilo BWV 729

Filed Under (,,, ) by Mike on Sunday, December 19, 2010

Posted at : 6:44 AM


This is a well known organ piece based on a 14th Century melody. This the first time this year that I have played it and tonight I'll be using it at our main carol service..It's been a joy to practise as I can play Bach forever without getting tired.
In sweet joy
Let us our homage shew;
Our heart’s joy reclineth
In the manger
And like a bright star shineth
In his mother’s breast.
You are Alpha and Omega

4 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing!!! You are so very talented! Merry Christmas!!! Cathy

Pietro said...

In these days I'll be able to watch this video with a faster connection: I'm sure it's wonderful!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, I am sure it was appreciated.

Many blessings in this coming year Mike.

Mo said...

Beautiful